- HumanScience is about humanity. Each topic should be approached and presented in terms of what it reveals about individual and collective human nature, development and evolution and how it impacts on human beings.
- HumanScience is based on the premise that there is one fundamental science of humanity that transcends and unifies all the fields of social science and humanities. The same universal principles, processes and patterns govern and underlie human activity in different fields.
- HumanScience is based on the premise that political, economic, social and historical phenomena are expressions of individual and social psychology, rather than self-existent fields governed by impersonal laws independent of human beings.
- HumanScience is based on the premise that the same principles and processes govern behavior and events at the level of the individual, family, organization, community, nation and the global community.
- Introduction to Human Science
- Methodology of Human Science
- Principles of Human Science
- Editorial Guidelines
- Human Science and the Role of Sri Aurobindo
- Questions & Answers about Human Science
You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site was established on the initiative of the Mother's Service Society, a social science research institute based in Pondicherry, South India. For more information, please see mssresearch.org
Detailed statistics about all Wikia sites can be found at the Central Wikia's "Wikistats" page.