- Internet is the first institution that did not pass through the prior stage of organisation.
- It combines information, communication and elimination of cost.
- Born out of the combination of telecommunication and computer, it serves to educate people so that the individual’s opinion may have a greater say.
- Its impersonal character reflects the impersonality of the society that is leaderless.
- It has the capacity to compel man to be rational based on facts, if not based on arguments or ideas.
- It can combine, in future, money and power – making no one enjoy the power of this institution.
- Handling power and money, making both impersonal, the Internet can turn out to be the destroyer of human ego.
- Internet offers man the mental knowledge to decide his future.
- Till now, it does not seem to offer vital power.
- That vital power may await the abolition of national armies.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.