the wiki about all things related to Human Science, that anyone can edit!
|About Human Science Wiki|
HS transcends and unifies all the fields of social science and humanities. The objective of HS is to gain insight into the universal principles and processes underlying all fields of human activity and accomplishment -- individual and collective -- political, economic, social and artistic. HS is trying to make conscious a knowledge that humanity already possesses subconsciously. For more information see Human Science:Overview
Conscious vs. Subconscious
There is only one fundamental process of creation. That means that all the events and results that occur in our lives must in some way be expressions or results of that process. Yet it is evident that we do not consciously will and seek all that happens to us and around us. There are times when we are not consciously seeking anything, but still events occur. How or what determines these results? Read More
|Knowledge from a Human Perspective|
- DEVELOPMENT-- Social Evolution & Economy
- PERSONALITY-- Psychology of Growth
- PROSPERITY-- Personal Accomplishment
- MANAGEMENT-- Process of Growth in Business
- LITERATURE-- Literature and Life
- LIFE-- Character of Life in History, Literature, for Individual
- SPIRITUALITY-- Psychology of Evolution
- DISCOVERY-- Science & Technology
- EDUCATION-- Mind, Knowledge & Learning
- GOVERNANCE -- Peace, Democracy & Human Unity
- HEALTH -- Psychology of Well-being
- EARTH-- Human Harmony with Nature
- LIVING VALUES--Discover the power of values
- LIFE IN MOVIES --Insights from cinema
- JOBS FOR ALL--An achievable goal
- THE SECRET--Truths the movie didn't reveal
- ANTHONY TROLLOPE--A study of life through fiction
- INTERNET--First global organization
- CHANGE-MAKERS --People who change the world
- EM--Emerging science of life
- THEORY OF MONEY --How to create it
- ABOLITION--Ending madness of nuclear weapons
- THEORY OF CREATION--Alternative views
|Where to start|
- Learn more about HS
- Explore the Principles, Portals and Projects at the top of this page
- View a List of Existing Articles
- View Editorial Guidelines for how to contribute
- View list of HS:Help Pages
- Use the Central Wikia Tutorial
How you can contribute
This site is intended to provoke thought, invite debate and stimulate original thinking rather than to arrive prematurely at any final consensus regarding the complexities of human existence. Please read Editorial Guidelines to learn about how you can contribute.
If you like an article on HS, feel free to enhance, expand and refine it. If you disagree, challenge the authors by
- Entering a comment in the Talk section of any article.
- Adding a new section to the existing article presenting a different point of view.
- Contributing a new article on the same subject and linking it to the existing article as an alternative perspective.
To create a new Human Science article, enter the page title in the box below.